James Patterson Best-Selling Crime Fiction Books and Detective Novels
James Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since writing his first novel, which won the Edgar Award in 1977, James Patterson’s books have sold more than 230 million copies worldwide. He is considered to be the hands-down master of the page turner.
James Patterson is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including such titles as Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider.
James Patterson also writes the bestselling Women’s Murder Club novels, set in San Francisco, and the top-selling New York detective series of all time, featuring Detective Michael Bennett. He writes novels full-time and lives in the state of Florida with his family.
Following are some of the best selling books by author James Patterson.
- Alex Cross, Run – Another exciting detective thriller in the signature Cross series. Readers say this book is one you just can’t put down. The book is fast-paced, with something exciting happening around every corner. The primary villain in this novel is plastic surgeon Elijah Creem, who gives himself a face lift, making him harder to catch. Alex becomes so focused on the case that he doesn’t realize that someone has been watching him. Check out this roller-coaster ride from America’s most prolific detective series writer.
- Kill Alex Cross – This book involves the investigation of one of the most outrageous kidnappings imaginable, the President’s own children. Cross runs into difficulty during the investigation, as someone very powerful clearly doesn’t want him to get to close to the answers. In the midst of the investigation, a deadly virus threatens to contaminate the D.C. water supply, and has the potential to kill thousands, if not millions of people in the metro area.
- Private: #1 Suspect (Jack Morgan) – Jack Morgan’s love is found murdered in his bed and he is determined to be the primary suspect. Fortunately, Jack Morgan is a former Marine who own’s his own private investigator agency called PRIVATE, which is one of the best investigation firms in the world. Private’s investigators are the smartest, fastest and most technologically savvy and they always solve the case.
- Cross Fire (Alex Cross) – In this outrageous detective novel, the investigation focuses on the assassination of two corrupt congressmen and a dirty D.C. lobbyist. Kyle Craig also re-enters the D.C. scene and threatens to kill Cross and his family. This one will keep you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end.
- 10th Anniversary (The Women’s Murder Club) – The 10th installment in James Patterson’s popular Women’s Murder Club book series is one of the most chilling detective novels to date. A true page-turner in every sense of the word. Also, be sure to check out the other books in this long running series. They are all a good read and you won’t be disappointed.
- Unlucky 13 (The Women’s Murder Club)
Find More James Patterson Books at Amazon.com
Also, check out our extensive library of books on a variety of topics related to private investigations, police officers, intelligence departments, and the military. Go to Private Investigator books to see more.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is a federal criminal investigative, intelligence agency, and is the primary investigative arm of
Private Investigator books, guides and reference manuals are a great way to learn about private investigations and expand your investigative
What is Computer Crime? Computer crimes and cyber crimes include any criminal activity that is conducted with the use of