James Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since writing his first novel, which won the Edgar Award in 1977, James Patterson’s books have sold more than 230 million copies worldwide. He is considered to be the hands-down master of the page turner.
James Patterson is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including such titles as Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider.
James Patterson also writes the bestselling Women’s Murder Club novels, set in San Francisco, and the top-selling New York detective series of all time, featuring Detective Michael Bennett. He writes novels full-time and lives in the state of Florida with his family.
List of James Patterson Books
Following is a list of books in the Alex Cross Series (in alphabetical order)
- Alex Cross
- Alex Cross, Run – Another exciting detective thriller in the signature Cross series. Readers say this book is one you just can’t put down. The book is fast-paced, with something exciting happening around every corner. The primary villain in this novel is plastic surgeon Elijah Creem, who gives himself a face lift, making him harder to catch. Alex becomes so focused on the case that he doesn’t realize that someone has been watching him. Check out this roller-coaster ride from America’s most prolific detective series writer.
- Alex Cross’s Trial
- Along Came a Spider
- Cat & Mouse
- Cross Country
- Cross Fire (Alex Cross) – In this outrageous detective novel, the investigation focuses on the assassination of two corrupt congressmen and a dirty D.C. lobbyist. Kyle Craig also re-enters the D.C. scene and threatens to kill Cross and his family. This one will keep you on the edge of your seat from beginning to end.
- Cross Justice
- Cross My Heart
- Cross the Line
- Double Cross
- Four Blind Mice
- Hope to Die
- I, Alex Cross
- Jack & Jill
- Kill Alex Cross – This book involves the investigation of one of the most outrageous kidnappings imaginable, the President’s own children. Cross runs into difficulty during the investigation, as someone very powerful clearly doesn’t want him to get to close to the answers. In the midst of the investigation, a deadly virus threatens to contaminate the D.C. water supply, and has the potential to kill thousands, if not millions of people in the metro area.
- Kiss the Girls
- London Bridges
- Merry Christmas, Alex Cross – James Patterson is the author of the unbelievably successful series of Alex Cross detective novels, which are the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years. Mr. Patterson’s most recent detective book release, Merry Christmas, Alex Cross, is released just in time for the holiday season. This book is another Alex Cross detective novel that fans will love. It is Christmas Eve and Detective Alex Cross has been called upon to apprehend the person who has been robbing his church’s collection box for the poor and needy. After completing that assignment, Detective Cross returns home to celebrate Christmas with his family, Bree, Nana, and his children. The Christmas tree decorating is barely underway when his phone rings and again and he is called away. There is a horrific hostage situation that is beginning to spiral out of control. Required to be away from his own family on the most precious of holidays, Alex Cross must leverage every bit of his law enforcement training, creativity, and daring to save another family. Alex must put everything on the line and he may not make it back alive to finish the holiday celebration with his own family. Alex Cross is a hero for our time, and never more so than in this story of family, action, and the deepest moral choices. MERRY CHRISTMAS, ALEX CROSS will be a holiday classic for years to come. The book was published by Little, Brown and Company; Reissue edition in hardcover format and style. It was published on November 5, 2013 as a part of the Alex Cross series. It has a total of 352 pages and was written in the English language. The ISBN number is ISBN-10: 0316399531 and ISBN-13: 978-0316399531. Physically, the book is 9.3 x 6.1 x 0.8 inches in size and weighs a total of 1.3 pounds.
- Mary, Mary
Pop Goes the Weasel
Roses Are Red
The Big Bad Wolf
The People vs. Alex Cross
Violets Are Blue
The Latest Book in the Women’s Murder Club Series
The members of the Women’s Murder Club are being stalked by a crazed killer who has nothing to lose and wants only to cause mayhem and commit murder.
Lindsay Boxer, a detective in San Francisco Detective, is enjoying her life as a new mom. She is married to an attentive and wonderful man, she has a job that she loves, and she has a great circle of friends who can talk about anything from sex to murder. Things seemingly could not get any better than this..
Then, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) sends Lindsay a photo of a deranged killer from her past, and her happy world is suddenly turned upside down. The picture shows a beautiful woman at a stoplight. But all Detective Lindsay sees is a psychopath, Mackie Morales, the most deranged and terrifying mind and killer the Women’s Murder Club has ever known.
In this pulse-racing and emotionally charged detective novel by writer James Patterson, the Women’s Murder Club must find a serial killer, before she finds them.
Editorial Reviews from Various Sources
- FANS LOVE THE WOMEN’S MURDER CLUB! “Those who haven’t read any of the novels in James Patterson’s Women’s Murder Club series are cheating themselves.” BookReporter.com
- Patterson and Paetro are at their best, weaving a number of intricate plots together to create a detective novel that dips and flows across genre lines. The Women’s Murder Club is a book series that shows no signs of fatigue or flagging.” BookReporter.com
- “I can’t believe how good Patterson can be, whether he’s doing a Washington police detective novel or traveling a different road with a female narrator. He is always on the mark with his books. I have never started a Patterson book and been able to put it down.” (Larry King, USA Today)
- Book Series: Women’s Murder Club
- Book Type: Hardcover format
- Total Number of Page: 416
- Publisher Name: Little, Brown and Company
- Publish Date: May 5, 2014
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 031621129X
- ISBN-13: 978-0316211291
A crime lord has declared war on America. Only Detective Michael Bennett knows why.
Manuel Perrine doesn’t fear anyone or anything. Manuel is a charismatic and ruthless leader who kills rivals as effortlessly as he wears his trademark white linen suit. Detective Michael Bennett once managed to put Perrine in prison, the only official in the United States ever to accomplish that. But now Perrine is out, and he has sworn to find and kill Detective Michael Bennett and everyone dear to him.
Detective Michael Bennett, along with his ten adopted children, their nanny, and his grandfather, are hidden safely on a rural California farm, with guards courtesy of the FBI’s witness protection program. Perrine begins to embark on an escalating series of assassinations across the country, killings whose brazenness and audacity bring into question the possibility of safety and law in the US. The FBI has no choice but to ask Detective Bennett to risk it all in Perrine’s war on America.
With explosive action and fierce villainy that rivals James Bond movies at their best, GONE is the next astounding novel by James Patterson.
If you love a fast-paced detective thriller that delivers in the end, buy the Book Now from Amazon.com – Gone (Michael Bennett).
Details of the Book, Gone (Michael Bennett):
- Book Series: Michael Bennett
- Book Style: Hardcover
- Number of Page: 416
- Book Publisher: Little, Brown and Company (September 30, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-13: 978-0316210980
- ISBN-10: 0316210986
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 6.4 x 1.5 inches
- Private: #1 Suspect (Jack Morgan) – Jack Morgan’s love is found murdered in his bed and he is determined to be the primary suspect. Fortunately, Jack Morgan is a former Marine who own’s his own private investigator agency called PRIVATE, which is one of the best investigation firms in the world. Private’s investigators are the smartest, fastest and most technologically savvy and they always solve the case.
- 10th Anniversary (The Women’s Murder Club) – The 10th installment in James Patterson’s popular Women’s Murder Club book series is one of the most chilling detective novels to date. A true page-turner in every sense of the word. Also, be sure to check out the other books in this long running series. They are all a good read and you won’t be disappointed.
About the Author
According to the Guinness World Records, author James Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever in history. Many of his books involve police detectives and private investigators, so eInvestigator.com loves and enthusiastically recommends his books.
Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977, writer and storyteller James Patterson’s books have sold more than 280 million copies worldwide. He authors the awesome Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including the gripping Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider, both of which were turned into movies for the big screen. In addition, Patterson also writes the bestselling Women’s Murder Club novels, set in San Francisco, and the top-selling New York detective series of all time, featuring Detective Michael Bennett. eInvestigator.com recommends all of his books to anyone who loves good crime mysteries and can’t get enough of good detective work.
Find More James Patterson Books at Amazon.com
Also, check out our extensive library of books on a variety of topics related to private investigations, police officers, intelligence departments, and the military. Go to Private Investigator books to see more.