Process Server Books: Learn How to Serve Subpoenas and other Legal Documents
Process service is the delivery of copies of legal documents such as summons, complaint, subpoena, or court order to show cause (order to appear in court and argue against a proposed claim or charge), writs, notice to vacate the premises and other documents.
The legal documents or subpoenas are usually by delivered in person to the defendant or other person to whom the documents are directed.
Private investigators often offer process service to their clients. If you are interested in pursuing a career as a process server, or simply want to offer the service to your clients, the following books provide helpful information on Process Serving and Process Servers. The books cover such helpful topics as:
- What is a Process Server and what is Process Service?
- The legal process for serving court papers and other legal docs
- Various methods that private investigators and law enforcement use to successfully delivering subpoenas for attorneys and lawyers
- Learn how to pursue a career as a process server and where to look for employment
- How to find process service training courses, continuing education and exam materials
Process Service Books
- Private Investigation and Process Serving: A Comprehensive Guide Investigators, Process Servers and Attorneys (Paperback version) – This book provides a great overview of the process serving profession. It’s a good place for anyone to start if they are interested in pursuing a career in the field.
- The Practical Guide to Process Serving – This book will help you learn the basics of the craft that you can apply to your own skill set and develop a career.
- Head Process Server & Court Aide (Career Examination Book ; C-349) – Career exam book on process serving. It will help you get certified to become a process server by passing the appropriate exam.
For more information on this topic, see Process Service and Process Servers.
Buy these and other Process Server Books at Amazon.com.
The following books provide helpful information on the subject of Private Investigation Training. Detective training books are a good place
Learn How to Map Your Next Surveillance Mission Understanding how to read maps is a basic skill of a private
The internet, and especially the search engine is a private investigator’s best friend. Private detectives use the internet to search databases,