Process Server Software
Serve Manager is a process server software package for Process Servers, who serve subpoenas, summons and other court documents to individuals and businesses. It is specifically geared toward process service activities, which may not be easily managed with a typical case management software application. Many private investigators also perform service of process, so this is a great software tool to help manage that aspect of your business.
The software is packed with features that help you manage a process serving business more efficiently and effectively.
With the software solution, you can:
- Manage process service activity – Create new jobs, upload documents, enter notes related to a case, record service attempts and generate affidavits. The program also allows you to save GPS data on your smartphone
- Save Contact Information – Manage interactions with your clients, make notes about conversations, track jobs, cases and invoices.
- Generate Client Invoices – The system makes it easy to edit, print and email invoices to your clients and vendors.
- Email Job Updates to Clients – Control the information and job updates that are emailed to clients, employees and servers. Includes information such as includes service attempts, case notes, and affidavits.
Serve Manager is a web-based tool so it is easily accessible via computer, tablet, or mobile phone
Features & Functionality
The product’s interface is divided into four major sections: Jobs, Court Cases, Companies and Accounting. These sections allow you to enter or search for information on process service cases:
- Add company information
- Enter information on the employee or process server assigned to the case
- Enter details of the court case
- Enter details of the court location
- Update the status and instructions associated with the serve
- Enter the recipient’s personal description and contact information
- Upload and store copies of the documents to be served
- Upload miscellaneous documents related to the case such as photos, receipts, etc.
Pricing, Registration and Free Trial Offer
Serve Manager offers a number of pricing plans based on the number of jobs per month. Pricing plans are as follows:
- 40 jobs per month, $19 per month
- 100 jobs per month, $49 per month
- 300 jobs per month, $99 per month
- 600 jobs per month, $149 per month
The product comes with a 30-day free trial, which gives you the opportunity to test drive its functionality before making a buying decision. Please note that these prices were current as of the date we wrote this article. Please visit the website below for the most current pricing.
To sign up, go to https://www.servemanager.com/. If you have any questions about Server Manager’s process server software solution, please visit the vendor’s website.