“24” Television Series Starring Kiefer Sutherland
This is a TV show that most private detectives love. 24 is an American serial action and police drama television series. The television series is Broadcast by the Fox network in the United States and syndicated worldwide. The TV show first aired on November 6, 2001, with an initial 13 episodes (the next 11 episodes were ordered later). The 24 television series is the second longest-running espionage series in television history, behind only the original Mission: Impossible series by number of episodes and The Avengers (not the Marvel comic series) by longevity of broadcast.
The 24 TV show is broadcast in real-time, with each season depicting a 24-hour period in the life of Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland), who works with the United States government as it fights fictitious terrorist threats to the United States. Bauer is often in the field for the Los Angeles Counter Terrorist Unit as it tries to safeguard the nation from terrorist threats.
The show also follows the actions of other CTU agents, government officials and terrorists associated with the plot. The first six seasons of the show were all based in Los Angeles and nearby locations, both real and fictional, in California, although occasionally other locations have been featured as well – most notably, Washington, D.C., where a portion of the episodes took place during the fourth and sixth seasons. Departing from tradition, the seventh season is set primarily in Washington, D.C.
Television Series Season Episodes on DVD
- Season One on DVD (2001) – The first season of the 24 television series on DVD starring Kiefer Sutherland. The first season marks the start of one of the most popular TV series of all time. Start here to learn about the original characters, how the show works, and the fast-paced action you can expect from every episode.
- Season Two on DVD (2003) – The excitement and drama continues in the second season.
- Season 3 (Slim – Pack) on DVD (2001) – The third season of the hit television series 24 on DVD.
- Season 4 (Slim Pack) on DVD (2001) – Season four is considered to be one of the best seasons. The 7-disc set includes an extra that provides a bridge between the fourth and fifth season.
- Season Five (Slim-Pack) on DVD (2005)
- Season Six on DVD (2007) – The seven disc set includes all of the one-hour episodes and has hours of special features, including an exclusive preview of the seventh season.
- Season Seven on DVD – Season seven of the 24 television series on DVD.
Buy these and other episodes, books and movie merchandise at Amazon.com.
The Closer TV Show Overview The Closer television series is an American crime drama that aired on the TNT network
Mission: Impossible is an American television series created and initially produced by Bruce Geller. The Mission Impossible TV series chronicled