Paranormal Investigations / Ghost Hunting Services for Haunted Facilities
What are Paranormal Investigations?
investigations involves the investigation of paranormal phenomenon such as ghosts, demons, Unidentified Flying Objects (UFO’s), etc. Paranormal investigation typically is associated with ghost hunting and has been made more popular by recent movies and televisions shows on the topic. The word paranormal comes from the words “para” meaning beyond, and normal. So, the term paranormal really means something that is beyond the normal scope of science or beyond a scientific explanation. Although paranormal investigation often uses scientific methods in research, most of the science community does not regard it as science due to the supernatural phenomenon and topics as well as the lack of authentic evidence supporting the phenomenon. Ghost hunting is a phrase used by paranormal enthusiasts to describe the process of investigating an alleged haunting.
Typically, a paranormal investigation team, or hunting party, works as a team to collect evidence of paranormal activity. Team members perform duties related to their particular field of expertise or interest. It is common practice for ghost hunters to behave in a scientific manner as they observe and record data using a variety of electronic gadgets, such as; EMF Meters, digital thermometers, infrared and night vision cameras, handheld video cameras, digital audio recorders, and computers. Some ghost hunting teams make use of non-conventional methods in their investigations by incorporating a psychic or medium into their group. However, this practice is considered controversial among paranormal research organizations who seek primarily to acquire empirical evidence.
If you are interested in buying equipment to use in conducting paranormal investigations or ghost hunting, visit our Spy Equipment section
To hire a private investigator that specializes in paranormal investigations, please visit our Private Investigator Directory. Also, you may wish to post a message in our Private Investigation Discussion Forum.
For more information on paranormal investigations or ghost hunters, visit the following websites:
- American Paranormal Investigations – American Paranormal Investigations is dedicated to investigate, document and provide help & intervention with paranormal & supernatural phenomena to clients
- Ghost investigators – Ghost Investigators is the place to come for ghost investigations, ghost photographs, and more
- Haunted Chicago Paranormal Research and Investigation – Haunted Chicago Paranormal Research and Investigation – Presents evidence of paranormal activity uncovered in our investigations
- Indiana Paranormal Investigations – Focused on research, collaboration and answering questions about ghosts and hauntings. They investigate paranormal activities with photography.
- MN Paranormal Investigators – The goals of the group are to seek out and authenticate evidence of ghosts, research ghost stories, sightings and conduct investigations into paranormal
- Ohio Paranormal Investigation Network – Non-profit ghost/paranormal investigation network, currently researching paranormal sightings.
- Paranormal Investigation & Ghosts Hunting Experts – The Official Website for SPI (Society for Paranormal Investigations) a nationwide organization specializing in professional ghost hunting
- Paranormal Investigations of Texas – ParaTexas.com is an upbeat magazine-style site that covers topics such as paranormal topics such as EVP, ghosts, UFOs, and more
- Paranormal Investigation of NYC – Company that provides paranormal investigation and parapsychology research in the NYC area. Investigations are conducted for free
- Washington State Paranormal investigations and Research – WSPIR is a skilled paranormal investigation and research organization committed to seeking scientific evidence of other realms of existence.
Consider this example: For some time, you have been uncomfortable at your job. A co-worker on the night shift strikes
The legal court case of Ferenczy vs. MCI Medical Clinics, a decision rendered in the Ontario Superior Court by Justice
Judgments are awarded by the court system as a result of a lawsuit or legal case. However, the system then