Social Links is a company that provides social media investigation and Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) solutions for security professionals. The company has roots in developing search tools for security services in the banking sector. Social Links develops OSINT software and research solutions. Currently, the company focuses on developing solutions for a wide range of specialists, simplifying manual work, and facilitating efficient information analysis. This article focuses on Social Links Investigations solutions.
Social Links Investigation Solutions for Industry Professionals
Social Links offers solutions for professionals who work in fields such as:
- Criminal investigations – As much as 97% of the intelligence in criminal investigations is obtained from open sources. The tool helps search and uncover information across darknets, online discussion forums and channels, and more. Then, it gathers the information into a usable form.
- Cybercrime and threat intelligence – Social Links Pro can help identify the individuals behind social profiles.
- Financial Fraud Units – Financial fraud is a complex and challenging field for investigators, complicated by the rapid proliferation of blockchains, NFT marketplaces, and cryptocurrencies.
- Incident response – Social networks, discussion forums, and chat applications have become ground zero for real-time monitoring incidents.
- Corporate security departments – Monitoring open-source intelligence resources are critical for corporate security departments. They are constantly on guard to prevent physical and technological intrusions into corporate facilities and networks.
- Compliance Departments – In today’s business world, compliance departments must include OSINT sources in their due diligence. Having the ability to search open data sources will help identify potential risks before they become a problem.
- Trust and Safety Professionals –
- Journalism and media – Journalists, media personalities, and investigative reporters need accurate information to back up their stories. Social Link’s solutions help the media verify the accuracy of the information and ensure data is reputable.
Social Links OSINT Investigations Solutions, Products, and Services
The company offers three main products, SL Professional, SL Private Platform, and SL API.
The social media investigation tool has many helpful online search features. The tool is useful for law enforcement, corporate security, human resource departments, investigators, and media/journalism professionals. For example:
- Find by Face – This helpful feature uses artificial intelligence to help match a photo to potential social media profiles. This can be extremely helpful if all you have is a photo. Missing person investigations?
- Find by Credentials – This Gamayun feature allows you to find online profiles using a person’s name. Also, you can search using an email address and even an alias.
- Find Similar Profiles – Identify corresponding and/or matching profiles on other social networks.
- Investigate Target Activities – Explore the online social activities of an individual. Examples include posts, comments, likes, comments, etc.
- Analyze Connections – Identify possible connections between individuals.
SL Private Platform
Social Links (SL) Private Platform is a set of custom solutions designed to meet the needs of government organizations and corporate enterprises. The solution integrates with your existing infrastructure. As a result, it works with your native information stored in internal databases and a wide variety of open sources. Therefore, government agencies and corporate enterprises can use it for background checks (as part of the process), anti-money laundering in crypto, cyber-attack investigations, and much more.
The SL API solution allows you to utilize data extraction and analysis methods connected directly to your in-house platform via our API. The API provides access to 500+ data sources and 1000+ search methods.
If you’re interested in learning more about Social Links Investigation Solutions, or booking a demo, visit the Social Links website.