Cheating spouses often exhibit noticeable changes in behavior. Catching a cheating spouse may be difficult and even require the use of a private investigator. Private investigators may use personal surveillance techniques, videotaping, or photography to obtain proof of infidelity. Sometimes, a private investigator may do a background check on the individual to obtain information other than their past. Use the List of Signs of a Cheating Spouse below to learn what to look for.
List of Signs of a Cheating Spouse
Following is a list of behavioral signs that may help you catch a cheating spouse. If you are suspicious that your spouse, significant other, boyfriend, or girlfriend is cheating on your, pay close attention to these possible warning signs.
Each of these signs does not mean your spouse is cheating. You are looking for a pattern of suspicious behavior that collectively points toward cheating.
- Your spouse starts working a lot of overtime, such as going into the office early or coming home late. You may notice that it is also difficult to get in touch with them on their office line during these extra hours.
- Your husband or wife uses the internet often and wants privacy. You may notice that they quickly close their screen or flip to another tab on their web browser when you walk into the room.
- Extra mileage on the odometer. This one is hard to monitor, but if you are truly curious, you could keep a log of the actual miles used and compare it to what “should” be used during the course of a normal day. Secret partners may live out of the local area, so long drives would be necessary for such cheating situations.
- Your spouse hides their cell phone bill/house phone bill
- Your spouse often says, ” It’s your imagination.”
- Your spouse receives “hang up” phone calls.
- Your significant other is not interested in having sex anymore
- Doesn’t wear their wedding ring
- New sexual techniques
- Often says, ” I need my space”. Or, “I need some alone time.”
- Shows a sudden interest in a different type of music
- Your wife’s or husband’s co-workers are uncomfortable in your presence (because they know the truth)
- Spouse has a sudden preoccupation with his or her personal appearance. Sometimes, this can signal they are getting attention from (or want attention from) someone else.
- Spends an excessive amount of time on the computer when you are asleep
- The amount of money being deposited into your checking account drops off
- You find items of intimate apparel that you did not give your spouse
- Your partner seems less comfortable around you
- You receive calls where the caller hangs up
- Your notice a change in attitude towards everyone in the home
- Spouse uses a low voice or whispers on the phone or hangs up quickly
- Your significant other begins to delete all incoming phone calls from the caller ID
- Your spouse deleted all incoming e-mails when they used to accumulate.
- A cheating spouse will have a change in grooming habits
- Your partner picks fights and argues with you more often over seemingly minor things
- If your spouse is dressing nicer or looking nicer, it may be because they are trying to impress someone and possibly cheating
- Look for charges on your credit card, debit card, or bank accounts that you aren’t familiar with. A cheating spouse may use a credit card to pay for trips, hotels, meals, and drinks as they rendezvous with their secret partner.
If you have any questions about this List of Signs of a Cheating Spouse, please leave a comment below. If you’d like to learn more about someone’s background, check out BeenVerified, TruthFinder, Intelius, or Spokeo. You can search billions of online public records to see if they are telling the truth about who they are.
His # is not a landline and he does not live where your map says he does. What is up with that?