Forensic Investigation Books: Crime Scene Techniques for Detectives
Forensic science (often shortened to Forensics) is the application of a broad spectrum of sciences to answer questions of interest to a legal system. Having knowledge of Forensic science, procedures and tools will help a private investigator conduct thorough crime scene investigations. Private eyes are often hired to conduct CSI-related inquiries for clients who may be dissatisfied with the results of the police investigation. A private detective with the right skills and knowledge can uncover errors in police procedure, the handling of evidence, preservation of scenes and more.
The following Forensic books provide helpful information and education that will help you:
- Learn about the science and crime scene procedures involved in this exciting field
- Learn how Forensic labs work and the types of analyses done in the lab such as processing and analyzing DNA evidence
- Learn what tools, equipment, and software are used to conduct the investigations and how the results are analyzed, interpreted and reported.
- Find schools and courses that provide training and certification as well as continuing education
- Learn how to pursue a career as a Forensic investigator and where to look for a job with law enforcement agencies, government, military and private organizations.
Investigation Books from Amazon.com
- Forensics for Dummies – A book that provides the basic terms, definitions and processes and procedures involved with investigations. A great reference book for your shelf.
- FBI Handbook of Crime Scene Forensics – The definitive handbook on the subject. Good for detectives and police officers.
- Criminalistics: An Introduction to Forensic Science – A textbook that provides an introduction to the theory and basic philosophy and approach. More for CSI students than private eyes.
- Forensic Science: An Introduction to Scientific and Investigative Techniques
- A Question of Evidence: The Casebook of Great Forensic Controversies, from Napoleon to O.J.
- Death Investigators Handbook: A Field Guide To Crime Scene Processing, Evaluations, And Investigative Techniques
Buy these and other Investigation Books from Amazon.com.
This page has been moved to https://www.einvestigator.com/private-investigator-training-books-2/.
Surveillance is one of the key services that private investigators offer to their clients. People hire detectives to watch the
Arson investigation, also known as fire investigation, is the investigation and analysis of fire-related incidents. Arson detectives use a variety