The Miami Spin-off from the Hit TV Series
CSI: Miami (also known as Crime Scene Investigation: Miami) is an American police procedural television series, which premiered on September 23, 2002 on the CBS network. The CSI Miami TV series is a spin-off of the popular show CSI: Crime Scene Investigation.
The plot of the CSI: Miami television series follows a South Florida forensics team headed by detective Horatio Caine, played by actor David Caruso. The show is set against a backdrop of heated ethnic and cultural tensions in South Florida. Caine’s forensic team is responsible for investigating cases similar to those of their Las Vegas counterparts. The show’s characters use forensic science, powerful deduction, and the latest technology and tools to solve crimes, most often murders.
The pilot episode of CSI Miami was first broadcast in United States on May 9, 2002 as an episode of of the original CSI. The series is produced in partnership with the Canadian media company Alliance Atlantis and CBS Television Studios. Overall, the series ran for a total of ten seasons, all of which are available through Amazon.com at the link below.
CSI Miami TV Series Season Episodes on DVD
- The Complete First Season – Includes 1093 minutes of running time on seven discs with all 25 episodes from the 2002 and 2003 season. Also includes audio commentaries and five new featurettes.
- The Complete Second Season – The Complete Second Season on DVD (2002) – Includes 1043 minutes on 7 discs. Features 24 episodes from the 2003-2004 season and behind the scenes featurettes.
- The Complete Third Season on DVD – Released in 2002
- The Complete Fourth Season on DVD – Relesed in 2002
- C.S.I. Miami Television Series – The Fifth Season on DVD
- C.S.I. Miami TV Series – The Sixth Season on DVD / Video
- CSI Miami: The Complete Seventh Season on DVD – The sixth season of the popular CSI: Miami television series on DVD
Check out other Police Crime Dramas on DVD.