Directory of Private Investigators and Investigation Agencies

Back to homepage
Directory of Private Investigators and Investigation Agencies

Hire a Private Eye, Investigator or Process Server

Welcome to the Private Investigator Directory, one of the largest international directories of investigative professionals on the web.

If you need to hire a detective, a process server, or a private eye with law enforcement experience, our directory can help connect you with investigation experts in your area.  Just select your state or country from the list below to browse a list of professional agencies in your local area.

For help with selecting the appropriate company or individual for your specific needs or personal situation, see our List of Tips for hiring a Private Investigator and learn more about the Cost of Hiring a Detective

Why Hire a Private Investigator?

There are a number of reasons to hire a qualified investigator to assist you with your investigation needs. Whether you need to run a background check, conduct surveillance on a cheating spouse, track down a missing person, or just dig up facts and information, a private detective can save you the time, money and hassle of doing it yourself.

Professional gumshoes have a wide variety of skills and experience that are conducive to uncovering hidden information and getting answers to difficult questions. Many are retired police officers, former law enforcement officers, or have experience with other law enforcement agencies.

Some private eyes have a military experience, a history with private sector government agencies, or military support companies. Given the wide variety of potential services, many P.I.’s often specialize in a few specific areas, such as following a cheating partner, investigating insurance fraud, acting as a process server, or searching for hidden assets. Larger agencies employ numerous investigative specialist and therefore provide a wider variety of services.

Join the Private Investigator Directory

Permanent listings in our directory are available for only $19.95. New listings include an announcement on our Twitter account and our Facebook page.  Add your listing and promote your services and affiliations. Your business will benefit from increased exposure and website traffic from people who need to hire a P.I.  Join Today!

To view a list of private eyes in each state, select the appropriate state below:

Don’t see your state or country listed? We’ll be happy to create new page for your listing. Just complete the registration form and we’ll have it online within 48 hours.

No comments

Write a comment
No Comments Yet! You can be first to comment this post!

Write a Comment

Your e-mail address will not be published.
Required fields are marked*