Urgent Detective Software is a Scam, Beware
Please note that we have decided to cancel our affiliate relationship with Urgent Detective. Based on feedback from our audience, the Urgent Detective service does not perform as advertised, and the company does NOT permit refunds.
As a result, we cannot recommend this product.
We recommend US Search as an alternative.
Urgent Detective Software
Following are claims provided by the Urgent Detective Distributor
- Browse court case records for city, county, state or federal courts
- Perform personal background checks
- Search unclaimed funds and assets
- Find information on a company, firm or agency
- Screen your potential employee, nanny, doctor or attorney
- Check up your daughter’s new boyfriend
- Locate past and current inmates (view photos and read personal details)
- Dig through criminal, civil, probate, tax, vital, and adoption records
- Perform pre-rental screenings and avoid bad renters
- Find hard copy documents scanned and published online
- Find e-mail addresses
- Get Motor Vehicle accident detailed reports showing location, individuals involved, events details and more.
- Learn how to get marriage, divorce, birth or death certificates & licenses
- Learn how Get your Credit Report
See also US Search.
- Search license plate numbers online
- Find out if your potential worker has any DUI / DWI case
- Find out what’s on your FBI file
- Find out if there are any sex offenders in your area and view detailed information with colored photos
- Find out released sex offenders’ current addresses for the sake of your children’s safety
- Find address from name or phone number
- Find cellular phone numbers
- Investigate a website, find IP addresses, owner name, address and e-mail, find out volume of the traffic it receives
- Dig up dirt on your boss or neighbor
- Find ancestors using genealogy tools
- Find out if someone was arrested or has a criminal record
- Skip trace your husband trying to avoid alimony payments
- Investigate military records and find a navy, marine or other military person information
Use Urgent Detective to investigate practically any person or business so you could have peace of mind concerning who you are dealing with!
Saving your precious time and making the process of retrieval of the information from the existing databases simple, fast and effective – that’s what Urgent Detective is all about.
Professional Investigators and Detectives are using these resources daily for their own research and investigations – don’t believe those who say they don’t!
Be Your Own Private Eye!
INSTANT UNLIMITED ACCESS MEMBERSHIP
IS ONLY $39.95
Pay a one-time setup fee of $39.95 for
INSTANT UNLIMITED ACCESS
NO any other charges from Urgent Detective EVER
System requirements: Urgent Detective will work on any computer that is capable of accessing the Internet. In rare cases you would need Acrobat Reader to open PDF files.
Frequently Asked Questions about Urgent Detective
- What resources does Urgent Detective supply? Our service delivers mainly databases that are completely FREE, as well as some fee-based sites, but you can be sure that the amount of the paid resources is pretty small, and they are supplied in case you need a quick and comprehensive paid service – it is important that you can be absolutely sure all of them are trusted. You can simply ignore paid sites and use FREE search-it-yourself databases!
- Is Urgent Detective legal?Yes, it is. Thousands of professional detectives use these resources daily and so can you.
- Is it complicated to investigate someone? Absolutely not. In most cases it’s easy just like inserting name and getting instant results. You can view some examples of the searches Urgent Detective suggests at our details page.
- Does Urgent Detective have a guarantee? Yes. But you must understand that we CANNOT guarantee any search results, because we have NO idea of what you will be searching for, and what information you will be using to perform your searches. But we DO guarantee that our service is as described here and on our website.
- Do you provide any support to your customers? Yes. We are here to help you 24/7/365.
- Can I just enter someone’s name and find out everything about them instantly? No. This service is not called the CIA/FBI database online. Detectives must dig and do investigations for themselves to find information. We give you the tools that are available on the web, it is up to you how deep you want to dig.
- Will someone ever know I am investigating people? No. Neither the person you investigate, nor ANYONE else will ever know you are investigating someone. We take your privacy seriously.
- Are there any other charges besides the $39.95 fee from Urgent Detective? What is the REAL cost of your service? No, Urgent Detective will never charge you anything for its service besides small one-time setup fee of just $39.95. That’s the real and final cost of our service. No hidden or recurring charges ever.
- How often are Urgent Detective download resources updated? We update our service on daily basis. So, you can expect something new when you come back tomorrow.
- Do I need Social Security Numbers of the people I want to investigate? No. Actually, it would be illegal if you gained/used someone’s SSN for the specific purpose of investigating their background without their express permission. From the other hand, in most cases a person’s name or address is enough to find more information about them.
- Can I find out someone’s SSN using your an Urgent Detective Login? No.
- What are system requirements for using Urgent Detective Software? Urgent Detective is compatible with any Internet connected computer or WebTV, regardless of the Operating System or type of web browser.
Spokeo, the People Search Engine, is a very useful search engine that aggregates information about people from different public records sources and
What is a web browser? A web browser is a software application that enables a user to display and interact
The Leading File Undelete Software for Deleted File Recovery WinUndelete™ is the leading undelete software for deleted files recovery. The