Unlucky 13 (Women’s Murder Club) Series by James Patterson
James Patterson Releases the Latest Book in the Women’s Murder Club Series
The members of the Women’s Murder Club are being stalked by a crazed killer who has nothing to lose and wants only to cause mayhem and commit murder.
Lindsay Boxer, a detective in San Francisco Detective, is enjoying her life as a new mom. She is married to an attentive and wonderful man, she has a job that she loves, and she has a great circle of friends who can talk about anything from sex to murder. Things seemingly could not get any better than this..
Then, the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) sends Lindsay a photo of a deranged killer from her past, and her happy world is suddenly turned upside down. The picture shows a beautiful woman at a stoplight. But all Detective Lindsay sees is a psychopath, Mackie Morales, the most deranged and terrifying mind and killer the Women’s Murder Club has ever known.
In this pulse-racing and emotionally charged detective novel by writer James Patterson, the Women’s Murder Club must find a serial killer, before she finds them.
Editorial Reviews from Various Sources
- FANS LOVE THE WOMEN’S MURDER CLUB! “Those who haven’t read any of the novels in James Patterson’s Women’s Murder Club series are cheating themselves.” BookReporter.com
- Patterson and Paetro are at their best, weaving a number of intricate plots together to create a detective novel that dips and flows across genre lines. The Women’s Murder Club is a book series that shows no signs of fatigue or flagging.” BookReporter.com
- “I can’t believe how good Patterson can be, whether he’s doing a Washington police detective novel or traveling a different road with a female narrator. He is always on the mark with his books. I have never started a Patterson book and been able to put it down.” (Larry King, USA Today)
About the Author – James Patterson
According to the Guinness World Records, James Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever in history. Many of his books involve police detectives and private investigators, so eInvestigator.com loves and enthusiastically recommends his books. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977, writer and storyteller James Patterson’s books have sold more than 280 million copies worldwide. He authors the awesome Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including the gripping Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider, both of which were turned into movies for the big screen. In addition, Patterson also writes the bestselling Women’s Murder Club novels, set in San Francisco, and the top-selling New York detective series of all time, featuring Detective Michael Bennett. eInvestigator.com recommends all of his books to anyone who loves good crime mysteries and can’t get enough of good detective work.
- Book Series: Women’s Murder Club
- Book Type: Hardcover
- Total Number of Page: 416
- Publisher Name: Little, Brown and Company
- Publish Date: May 5, 2014
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 031621129X
- ISBN-13: 978-0316211291
Private investigators with law enforcement or military experience often provide security services and personal protection services to their clients. If you’re
Financial crimes are among the most difficult crimes to detect, investigate and to successfully prosecute in a court of law.
Genealogy is the study and tracing of family pedigrees and family history. Private investigators sometimes become involved in conducting genealogy research