TheTruthSpy is another mobile spy app solution that can monitor a cell phone’s activity. The stealth app has impressive features to help parents, employers, and even suspicious husbands and wives keep an eye on someone’s phone.
Who is the Software Designed for?
Like the other software solutions designed for this space, the target market concerns parents who want to monitor their children, employers who wish to monitor their employee’s behavior, and couples who want to know if their partner or spouse is cheating.
What Phones Does it Support?
The mobile spy software app works on both Android and iPhones. The iPhone should be jailbroken first. The vendor claims that the software is not detectable to the user. However, you do need to have the phone in your possession to install the software. You can’t install it remotely.
List of TheTruthSpy Features
TheTruthSpy boasts a large number of features at an affordable price. Following is a list of the features claimed by the developer:
- GPS Tracking capability
- Spy on Text Messages
- Secretly record phone calls
- View photos and videos
- Track internet browsing history
- Listen to live phone surroundings
- Spy on social media apps like WhatsApp, Snapchat, Facebook Messenger, Viber, Skype, Kik, Google Talk, and Line Messenger (note not all of these are available with the Standard version. You have to purchase a Gold package to be able to spy on all of them. See pricing options below).
- Read contact history
- Record a list of all the apps installed on the mobile phone or tablet
How Much Does TheTruthSpy Cost?
The developer offers three primary plans: Standard, Premium, and Gold. The Standard plan has the lowest number of features and is available for $21.99 monthly. The Premium Plan offers more features and is $25.99 per month. The Gold Plan provides a spectrum of features and costs $30.99 monthly.
If you want to test the product before buying, the vendor offers a free trial for 48 hours. Visit the website for more information.
We feel these prices are reasonable and compare well with other solutions in the mobile spy software industry. The free trial is also positive.
How to Get a Refund for TheTruthSpy
Within the first 30 days of purchase, the vendor will give you a complete refund if you are not completely satisfied. If you want your money back, send a request to the Customer Help team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The only contact information we found for the vendor is a contact form on their website. We weren’t able to find a phone number. You can submit a support ticket from your account. However, this option is only available if you purchase the app.
Ratings and Reviews
- Top10SpySoftware gives the product a rating of 2.1 out of 5 stars
- TrustPilot.com provides the product with 2 out of 5 stars, which equates to a “poor” rating. Reviews from users were generally bad.
- CellSpyApps gives it a 6.2 out of 10
Conclusion: We Don’t Recommend TheTruthSpy
We don’t recommend TheTruthSpy. Their website is full of incorrectly spelled words and poor grammar. We still consider mSpy, the industry-leading software for spying on cell phones.
Questions and Feedback
Please post a message below if you have any questions, comments, or feedback about the product. Also, see our reviews of the best parental control software.