An Overview of The A Team TV Show
The A-Team is an American action adventure television series about a fictional group of ex-United States Army Special Forces men who work as soldiers of fortune while being on the run from the military. They were supposedly on the run for a “crime they didn’t commit” while in Vietnam. The show debuted in 1983 as a prime-time series and ran for a total of five seasons on the NBC television network, from January 23, 1983 to December 30, 1986.
The A-Team television show was created by writers and producers Frank Lupo and Stephen J. Cannell.
The members of the A-Team cast consisted of:
- Lieutenant Colonel John “Hannibal” Smith (George Peppard)
- Lieutenant Templeton “Face” Peck (Dirk Benedict)
- Seargent Bosco Albert (B.A. or Bad Attitude)
- Baracus (Mr. T)
- Captain H.M. “Howling Mad” Murdock (Dwight Schultz)
The team travels around Los Angeles in their famous black van and operate as soldiers who are available for hire. They always act in the interest of doing good, righting wrongs, and helping those who are being oppressed or mistreated in some way.
The show almost always includes a famous quote from the band’s leader, Hannibal, “I love it when a plan comes together.”
The A-Team Television Series – Season Episodes on DVD
- The A-Team Television Series – Season One on DVD (1983)
- Season Two on DVD (1983)
- Season Three on DVD (1983) – The package includes all 25 episodes on three double-sided DVDs.
- Season Four on DVD (1983) – Includes 22 episodes, a bonus preview episode for the fifth season, a flashback featurette, and more.
- Season Five, The Final Season on DVD (1983) – The final season of the A Team television series, Season Five episodes on DVD / video.
Check out other Police Crime Dramas on DVD.