State Government Resource Websites and Contact Information
State websites provide access to a variety of helpful resources for citizens and are a great resource for private investigators. Detectives interact with state agencies on a regular basis and should be familiar with how to navigate the myriad of information sources.
Private eyes should understand the various state websites and online research tools to streamline the research process. The faster you can locate information, the better you can serve your client. Using state websites and home pages you can:
- Learn about the state itself, including the history, official designations and more
- Find information and resources for moving to the state
- Learn how to register your vehicle
- Learn how to obtain a driver’s license
- Learn about the emergency services offered by the state (police, fire, etc.)
- Learn about tax rates and how to make tax payments
For an up to date listing of all state websites in the country, please visit USA.gov. Click on the state name to visit the corresponding government website.
What is Unclaimed Property? Lost and abandoned property is a category of the common law of property which deals with
Voter registration, in its simplest definition, is registering to vote in elections. Officially, voter registration is defined as the requirement
Every state in the United States has its own constitution that is separate and distinct from the United States Constitution.