Security Guards Books: Learn How to Provide Private and Personal Protection
Private investigators with law enforcement or military experience often provide security services and personal protection services to their clients. If you’re interested in starting your own security company, or at least offering this service to your clients, use the following security guard books to learn about:
- How to get started in the security field and become a security officer or private guard
- How to get the security training and development you need to find a job as a security guard or private security specialist
- The various types of positions and careers available, such as bank security guard, armored car driver, prison guard or corrections security, neighborhood security officer, bouncers, and more.
Following are some of the best-selling books on the subject of Security Guards, Security Officers and Private Security.
- The Security Handbook, Second Edition – The book covers everything from introductory to advanced topics. The book offers practical information and protective techniques that you can put into practice immediately. Learn about proper procedures for patrolling, communicating with others and how to write reports. Learn about arrest procedures and applicable laws, self-defense techniques, security equipment, security countermeasures and more.
- Practical Security Training – Learn about the various types of practical training available for detectives.
Buy Security Guard Books and Equipment at Amazon.com.
As a private investigator, easy access to information is a critical part of running your investigation business. Unfortunately, private detectives can’t
Some of the most famous and most talked about investigations throughout history were conducted by, or on, the United States
James Patterson Releases the Latest Book in the Women’s Murder Club Series The members of the Women’s Murder Club are