Photography and Image Processing Books for Detectives
Taking photographs is an important part of a private eye’s activity on any surveillance mission. Knowing the basics of photography can help you take quality photos of subjects, evidence and activity.
Pictures can be the most important evidence in marriage infidelity cases. Capturing quality photos of a cheating spouse provide your client with indisputable proof. However, they must be clear, accurate and of high quality. Learn how to take great photographs with these helpful books and reference guides.
The following photography books provide helpful information on:
- How to choose the right camera and camera accessories for private investigation and surveillance work
- How to take clear photos at a distance and in different types of weather
- The different settings on a digital camera that provide the highest quality photos for every situation
- How to use photography software to enhance your photographic images or clarify certain portions
- Information on photography classes and training courses
Digital Photography Books from Amazon
- Understanding Exposure – How to Shoot Great Photographs with Any Camera – Learn how to take great photographs during your surveillance missions.
- The Digital Photography Book – Take great photos with digital cameras.
- The Art of Photography: An Approach to Personal Expression – Learn about the art of picture-taking.
For Dummies books are a popular series of instructional reference books that provide easy to understand guides on a wide
Private Investigator books, guides and reference manuals are a great way to learn about private investigations and expand your investigative
Criminal investigations are conducted by federal, state and local law enforcement officials such as police detectives, coroners, and other crime