Photography and Image Processing Books for Detectives
Taking photographs is an important part of a private eye’s activity on any surveillance mission. Knowing the basics of photography can help you take quality photos of subjects, evidence and activity.
Pictures can be the most important evidence in marriage infidelity cases. Capturing quality photos of a cheating spouse provide your client with indisputable proof. However, they must be clear, accurate and of high quality. Learn how to take great photographs with these helpful books and reference guides.
The following photography books provide helpful information on:
- How to choose the right camera and camera accessories for private investigation and surveillance work
- How to take clear photos at a distance and in different types of weather
- The different settings on a digital camera that provide the highest quality photos for every situation
- How to use photography software to enhance your photographic images or clarify certain portions
- Information on photography classes and training courses
Digital Photography Books from Amazon
- Understanding Exposure – How to Shoot Great Photographs with Any Camera – Learn how to take great photographs during your surveillance missions.
- The Digital Photography Book – Take great photos with digital cameras.
- The Art of Photography: An Approach to Personal Expression – Learn about the art of picture-taking.
The internet, and especially the search engine is a private investigator’s best friend. Private detectives use the internet to search databases,
The following books provide helpful information on the subject of Private Investigation Training. Detective training books are a good place
Do you want to disappear completely and never be found? Do you want to leave your current life behind and