The following article provides an overview of a product called Mobile Spy, another cell phone monitoring software solution that allows you to monitor phone activities.
Learn the TRUTH about what happens on smartphones that you own. The mobile spy program safely stores your activity logs in your private account. Then, your account is accessible from any web browser using a username and password you create.
Mobile Spy Capabilities
The cell phone monitoring activities are described below. All activities include a date/time stamp and are searchable by phone number. You can easily export all logs to a CSV file importing to a database. Log in at any time from any location to view results without needing access to the phone.
- Logs Calls – Each incoming and outgoing cell phone call number is logged along with the duration of the call and time stamp.
- Logs SMS (Text Messages) – Every text message is logged, even if the cellular phone’s logs are deleted. Includes the full text of text messages.
- Web Site URLs Log – Each address entered into Internet Explorer Mobile is logged so that you can track web browsing activity. This is a Windows Mobile feature only.
- Log Summary – A summary of all cell phone activities and separate viewers for each type can be shown.
- Record Surroundings – This feature allows instant audio clips of the phone’s surroundings on-demand.
- Stealth Camera – An industry first. Instantly snap a photo with the phone’s camera.
- Alerts – Get alerts for a variety of reasons. For example, get an alert if the device travels outside a specified area. Also, get an alert if profanity is encountered within a message or email, if any keyword you choose is encountered in activities, and if any specified contact communicates with the device. Or if the wrong password is entered on the device lock screen.
- Download instantly after ordering. Request new software downloads anytime.
- Step-by-Step Instructions guide you through installing the software
- Online Tech Support – Unlimited 24/7 online support
Mobile Spy notifies the user of the device that it is being monitored. A PIN-protected icon will be listed along with the rest of the applications on the device. The owner or administrator of the device will be able to log in to the web panel and review GPS, SMS, call history, website history, etc. This surveillance product is designed only to monitor your child or employee using a device you own and has proper permission to monitor. Retina-X Studios defines each as:
Child: You can only monitor your legal child under the age of 18. Also, you must use a compatible phone that you own. Unless you are the legal guardian, you cannot monitor a child if you hold one of the following relationships: Brother / Sister, Step-Brother / Step-Sister, Aunt / Uncle, Nephew / Niece, Cousin, Grandfather / Grandmother, Great-Grandfather / Great-Grandmother.
Employee: Your employee at a company you own OR an employee at the same company you have supervisory responsibilities over. Only monitor employees using a compatible phone your company owns and issue to the employee under your company’s policies regarding company phones. Notify the employee before monitoring begins.
Do not use Mobile Spy to monitor others (such as a spouse, friend, significant other, etc.) without that party’s written notarized consent. Without this consent, it would violate the terms agreed to at the point of purchase and be subject to immediate termination without reimbursement.
Be aware that, as the owner of the phone to be monitored, unrestricted physical access to the phone is required. Unrestricted physical access is defined as the Customer having access to the device while it is in their hands. The customer has all passwords, passcodes, lock screen codes, etc., to unlock the device to gain access.
Visit the Mobile Spy website to learn more.
Questions and Comments