List of Private Investigation Industry Events, Conferences and Seminars
Following is a list of events, conferences and seminars for the private investigation industry. Many events are sponsor by private investigator associations in various parts of the country. The meetings and conferences are a great way to network with other private investigators, learn about what’s going on in the industry, and take advantage of training and education opportunities. Time spent a these events may qualify as continuing education credits and may be applicable toward degrees and diploma programs.
In addition, many events have associated trade shows to allow vendors and sponsors the opportunity to display the latest technology and equipment for private detectives.
List of Upcoming Conferences, Meetings, Seminars and Events
Following is a list of upcoming events along with links to the conference or association website. Please note that the agenda and registration details may not be available yet for the conference you wish to attend. Visit the conference website to learn more.
- Association of Certified Financial Crime Specialists (ACFCS) International Financial Crime Conference and Exhibition
- ASIS 24th Security Conference and Expo – A premier event for security and law enforcement professionals.
- Tennessee Professional Investigators Association (TPIA) CPE Seminar
- Professional Investigators Mid-American Regional Conference (IMARC 2014) – Get access to practical instruction, new techniques and information, and network with other investigative professionals throughout the Mid-Western states.
- Association of British Investigators (ABI) Annual General Meeting (held in Scotland)
- Tennessee Association of Licensed Professional Investigators (TALP Annual Continuing Professional Education Seminars
- International Intelligence Network 2104 Intellenet Conference (held in San Juan, Puerto Rico)
- Professional Association of Wisconsin Licensed Investigators (PAWLI) Annual Conference – Learn about such topics as surveillance, writing reports for criminal investigations, executive protection, forensic accounting, lie detection, and more.
- California Association of Licensed Investigators (CALI) Annual Conference – Learn about such topics as managing high profile cases, criminal defense investigations, how to brand your investigation agency, surveillance do’s and don’ts, sexual assault investigations, and much more.
- National Association of Legal Investigators (NALI) Annual Conference – Topics are TBD
- Iowa Association of Private Investigators (IAPI) Conference – Topics are TBD
- Council of International Investigators (CII) 2014 Annual General Meeting
- FAPI Annual Conference
- NCISS 39th Annual Conference
- TALI Annual Conference
If you are aware of other events that are of interest to detectives, police officers, and legal professionals, please let us know.
For more information on the investigative association who sponsor many of the events, please visit our Private Investigator Association page.
Divorce is the dissolution of a marriage contracted between a man and a woman, by the judgment of a court
Replacing a Lost Driver’s License If you lose or misplace your driver’s license, you may obtain a replacement, also known
Public records are stored in a variety of databases, many of which can be accessed for free, or a nominal