Law & Order Television Series Season Episodes on DVD
Law & Order TV Show Overview
Law & Order is an American police procedural and legal drama television series created by Dick Wolf. It has been broadcast on NBC since its debut on September 13, 1990. Set in New York City, the series follows the professional lives of several police officers and prosecutors who represent the public interest in the criminal justice system.
The success of the television series has led to the creation of additional shows within the Law & Order franchise. The series is the longest-running prime-time drama currently on American television. The show was recently renewed for a twentieth season, which will tie it with Gunsmoke as the longest-running prime-time drama in American television history.
Season Episodes on DVD
- Law & Order – The First Year (1990) – Contains all 22 episodes from season 1 on a six disc DVD set.
- Law & Order – The Second Year (1990) – Features 22 episodes from season 2.
- Law and Order – The Third Year (1992-1993 Season)
- Law & Order – The Fourth Year (1993-1994 Season) – Includes 22 episodes from season 4 on DVD. Includes deleted scenes and extra scenes on a three disc set.
- Law & Order – The Fifth Year (1994-1995 Season) – A five-disc collection that includes 23 episodes.
- Law and Order: The Sixth Year
Check out other Police Crime Dramas on DVD.
Mannix TV Show Overview Mannix was an American television detective series that ran from 1967 through 1975 on the CBS
The Streets of San Francisco is a 1970s television police drama series filmed on location in San Francisco, California, USA.
Hill Street Blues is a police drama television show that was first aired on the NBC television network in 1981. The