Private Investigator Directory Registration Form
Currently, we are not accepting new listings in our directory. In the next week, we’ll be launching a new directory with much better functionality for everyone.
To join the eInvestigator.com International Private Investigator Directory, please complete the form below. Following is some important information you need to know before registering:
- New listings in this directory are available for a one-time fee of $19.95 (US Dollars)
- All listings include an announcement on our Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn pages
- Payment services are provided by PayPal, but a PayPal account is not required. Any major credit card is accepted.
- We do not store any payment information on our website and we do not have access to your payment information. Everything is processed by PayPal.
- New listings will be added to the directory within 48 hours. We personally review each listing to ensure it is appropriate for our directory.
- Note: We accept listings from Private Investigators, Process Servers, Bail Bondsmen, Skip Tracers and those who work in related professions. Please be specific in the description of your services to make it clear to readers what area(s) you specialize in.
- We recommend including your license number, as many states require it to be listed in any form of advertisement.
- We also recommend that you include any memberships or affiliations you or your investigation agency may have, as this will help add credibility
- Remember to use relevant keywords that prospective clients might use when searching for you (Licensed Private Investigator in California, process server in Georgia, etc.)