Credit Card Processing and Business Payment Acceptance Systems
How to Accept Credit Card Payments and PayPal Payments with a PayPal Business Account
Accepting credit card payments, or credit card processing, is a critical service of any online business. If you sell products and services via your website, it is critical to the success of your business to have the ability to accept credit card payments, and even PayPal payments. Accepting credit card payments online is now so widespread that businesses without the ability to accept credit cards payments or PayPal payments may lose customers to competitors who can process credit card payments online.
Credit Card Processing Made Easy
PayPal Business Accounts provide an easy way to accept credit card payments and PayPal payments through your website. We recommend signing up for a PayPal Business Account because PayPal lets you accept credit card payments, bank transfers, debit cards, and more at some of the lowest processing costs in the industry.
Plus, your clients can pay you with a credit card instantly, even without a PayPal account. A PayPal Business Account makes credit card processing easy.
Credit Card Processing with a PayPal Business Account
Here are some of the reasons to Sign up for a PayPal Business Account and start processing and accepting credit cards payments, PayPal payments, and web payments today:
- No annual commitment is required to accept PayPal and credit card payments
- The PayPal Business Account requires no monthly, startup, or cancellation fees to accept credit card payments on your website
- You have the option of accepting credit card payments via phone, fax, mail, or in person (monthly fees apply)
- Low cost – Pay no setup or cancellation fees
- Secure – Get cutting-edge security, fraud prevention, and chargeback protection
- Complete – Get everything from website payment reporting and shipping tools to the ability to take phone orders and accept website payments in multiple currencies
- Convenient. There’s no approval process, and no shopping cart needed to begin accepting PayPal payments and credit card payments
- Start accepting credit card payments on your today
It’s easy. Customers shop on your website and pay you on PayPal either with their PayPal account or by just entering a credit card number. They don’t even need a PayPal account.
The PayPal Business Account is flexible to allow you to accept donations, subscriptions, and recurring payments.
Accept all major credit cards, debit cards, bank transfers, and PayPal payments securely, and hassle-free. Sell easily and get paid fast with the PayPal shopping cart option that fits your business scenario:
- If you already have a shopping cart, PayPal works seamlessly with hundreds of compatible carts or custom-built storefronts
- If you don’t have a shopping cart, set up the free PayPal Shopping Cart quickly and easily – or choose from many other popular, compatible carts
- Make money with a PayPal Business Account and get paid through PayPal instantly
Start Processing Credit Cards Today with a PayPal Business Account
Sign up for a PayPal Business Account today and start processing credit card payments on your website.
What is a Bank? A bank is a depository financial institution: a financial institution that accepts deposits and channels the
What are Banking Regulations? Banking regulations are a form of government regulation which subjects banks to certain requirements, restrictions and
Some private investigators use the information contained in credit reports to conduct background checks, perform financial asset investigations, and to