Automobile Associations and Auto Industry Groups
Automobile Associations are usually tax-exempt, non-profit organizations that are formed to represent automobile manufacturers and dealers around the world. The associations often provide access to a variety of research and reports, as well as information on vehicles, recalls, broad investigations and much more. These resources may be useful to a private investigator who specializes in accident reconstruction and investigations. They may also be useful for private eyes who simply need to dig deeper into auto-related matters to find more information for their client.
Following are links to some of the more prominent automobile association websites around the world:
- American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators– The American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators is a tax-exempt, nonprofit organization that strives to develop model programs in motor vehicle administration, police traffic services and highway safety. The association serves as an information clearinghouse for vehicle administration, and highway safety, and acts as the international spokesman for these interests.
- American International Automobile Dealers Association (AIADA)– The AIADA was established in 1970, the American International Automobile Dealers Association (AIADA) represents, serves, and protects America’s international nameplate automobile dealers.
- Association of European Auto Makers (ACEA)– The Association of European Auto Makers represents the thirteen major European car, truck and bus manufacturers in the European Union
- National Automobile Dealers Association– The NADA Online was Founded in 1917, the National Automobile Dealers Association represents more than 20,000 new car and truck dealers, with more than 43,000 franchises nationwide, both domestic and international.
- North American Transportation Association– The NTA is a National Transportation Benefits Organization (TBO) dedicated to providing services, benefits and information to small and medium transportation related private fleets, trucking companies and independent owner operators. A national accredited provider of, low cost drug testing, state drug testing, Department of Transportation (DOT) drug testing, occupational accident programs for the Trucking Industry including free drug testing programs for trucking, transportation, fleets including Independent Owner Operators.
What is an Alumni? Alumni are students who have graduated from a particular learning institution such as a high school,
Public records are stored in a variety of databases, many of which can be accessed for free, or a nominal
Following is a list of professional association that are related to various aspects of the private investigation industry. Private investigators