Resources for Property Records Searches
Investigation cases often involve property in one form or another. Whether it is physical property such as a house, land, real estate, jewelry, or intellectual property, a private investigator needs to know where to find the information.
Use these resources to research a home or neighborhood with a Property Report. Find information such as:
- Home values
- Property ownership information
- Real estate sales history
- Property details
- Current & previous residents
- Phone numbers
- Area sex offenders
- Satellite & map images and more
Property Records Websites
The following websites provide additional resources and information about property records, land records, real estate records and other forms of property investigations.
- All States Stolen Jewelry Web Site – Jewelry is property too. The Jewelers’ Security Alliance website provides a database for tracking stolen jewelry. Search for stolen or recovered gems, watches or other jewelry.
- Instant Comprehensive Property Reports – Get property values, sales prices, property taxes, lot size, year built, condition, and more.
- Personal Property Records – A comprehensive collection of links to county property records.
- Property Assessment Databases – Offers links to geographic information systems and property record databases in the United States.
- Property Public Records Online Directory – A directory of official sources of county real estate records.
- Official Federal Land Patent Records – The Bureau of Land Management provides information about public land transfers. The database covers federal land title records for eastern Public Land States issued between 1820 and 1908 as well as land titles issued between 1908 and the mid-1960′s.
- Realtor.com – At REALTOR.com, you can browse public property records for various properties across the U.S. From home values to recent selling dates and prices.