Forensic science (often shortened to Forensics) is the application of a broad spectrum of sciences to answer questions of interest to a legal system. Having knowledge of Forensic science, procedures and tools will help a private investigator conduct thorough crime scene investigations.
The following Forensic books provide helpful information on the subject of Forensics and Death Investigations. This collection of Forensic books and manuals will help private investigators:
- Learn about Forensic science and crime scene Forensic procedures
- Learn how Forensic labs work and the types of analyses done in the lab
- Learn what tools, equipment, and software are used to conduct Forensic investigations
- Find schools and courses that provide Forensic training and certification
- Learn how to pursue a career as a Forensic investigator and where to look for a job
Investigation Books from Amazon.com
- Forensics for Dummies
- FBI Handbook of Crime Scene Forensics
- Criminalistics: An Introduction to Forensic Science
- Forensic Science: An Introduction to Scientific and Investigative Techniques
- A Question of Evidence: The Casebook of Great Forensic Controversies, from Napoleon to O.J.
- Death Investigators Handbook: A Field Guide To Crime Scene Processing, Forensic Evaluations, And Investigative Techniques
- Sex-Related Homicide and Death Investigation: Practical and Clinical Perspectives